Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer o' Crazy

So I'm not very committed to this thing... but I hope to be soon!

The Summer o' Crazy has officially begun. I am working full time (3 12hr shifts a week) and doing clinicals (3 8 hr days a week) and going to class every wednesday from 4pm to 10 pm. I'm week 2 into this 8 weeks of madness... and it's starting to show. The house is a wreck, the puppy dog is bored, and my diet has basically consisted of chicken nuggets for the past week...eww. Pepper in some knowledge about hypertension and dyslipidemia, and a good clinical work up, and you have my summer.

There have been some moments of brilliance though... the red carnations on my window sill. My best friend Rachel and Jason's wedding, and seeing Nick baptize his mom, brother, and dad :)

There are some moments of sunshine in the rain. And as my dad puts it, you just have to get up, make the doughnuts, go to sleep and then get up and make the doughnuts again... I just should avoid eating aforementioned doughnuts... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment