Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5 Months!

Baby Girl,

I can hardly believe you are 5 months old! This time 5 months ago, I was sitting in the hospital bed with a great epidural waiting for your grandparents to arrive... waiting for you to arrive. Daddy did not have a  church job yet, and we were moving out of our house in just 2 weeks... with no where to go. But we were not thinking about that this day 5 months ago. We were thinking about you. However, it would still be another 8 hours until we met you for the first time.

The Lord has done so much for us these past 5 months. A job, a free place to stay until we found our home, some friends, and of course family.

I've already written about how big you're getting and how much you are learning each day. I feel like you get a new fat roll every day. :) It is so adorable! You are now in size 3 diapers and 6 mo clothing. You can push up with your arms and also push your booty in the air with your knees... however, not at the same time. It's like you're a little see-saw, head-up-booty-down then booty-up-head-down. You'll get a hang of it soon and then, I bet, off you'll go! You are a very independent lady! Standing against your crib, the couch, and your exersaucer... you are doing great!

I love you so much, Abigail! I can't wait to continue to be surprised by you every day!

Love,
Mommy



Pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment