Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home again, home again

It's weird, thinking that I'm "home" when I'm in Kentucky. It is where my stuff resides, where my job is, but it still doesn't feel like home. Nick and I had a great week in what we still call home. In Georgia, we visited family and stopped into see many friends. We were updated on life... Rachel's school and McCall's engagement. We met some new people like Sarah's boyfriend. ANd wished we lived closer to Taylor and Brooks. Hmmm... why are we in Kentucky again? Oh right, we were called here. The Lord will provide for us... friends, relationships, school, jobs, etc. I trust in Him, and while it may not be easy, I would rather be in His path than the easy one.

And I must go. I'm catching up on the Life series, and there is a goat in a tree...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're blogging again! I really like your outlook on living in Kentucky. I'm proud of you guys for following the Lord's calling there.

    ReplyDelete