Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's the most *busiest* time of the year!

Papers, clinicals, work, class, tests have been going non-stop. But something else going non-stop is baby peanut's growth!

I can hardly believe that in just a few short weeks, Nick and I will finally know if it's a boy or a girl! And no we don't have a preference, just that it's not both ;) Yes we have names picked out! You'll just have to wait to see! ;) Since Nick is working Thanksgiving day (oh the joys of the hospital!), my whole family is coming up to spend the holiday with us. We're going to one of those 3-d fetal photography places the Wednesday before turkey day to see baby Peanut! I'm soooo excited to have the fam there for this special time!!!!!!

Though there's still a huge list of things to do (the main thing being cleaning everything and figuring out where to put all these people in my little house!), I can feel the excitement. All this busy work makeks it so the time flies, but sometimes I feel I'm missing out on my pregnancy.

I can hardly beleive that I'm 16 weeks already! I've finally begun showing a little bump and so am glad to no longer just look "thicker." :) It hasn't been the easiest pregnancy. I've felt fine, but I've had some bleeding. It's called a subchorionic hemorrhage, but mine is small (1.5 X 5cm in comparison to my bigger than a grapefruit uterus). The doctors have been taking a close look at it, and the bleed is not in the amniotic sac nor is it under the placenta. So little peanut is blissfully unaware. He or she is just rolling around, sucking on his/her thumb and practicing breathing. It's really amazing. So thankfully, the bleeding has almost completely stopped, and hopefully will be gone by my 20 week scan :) Still, it's a little scary, and if you know me, you know I'd tell you anything about me. So I figure there's at least one other friend out that that hs or will have this problem and it's OK!!!!! :)

Anyway, Nick is bringing up some of my old baby furniture this weekend, and so I'm super excited to start setting up the nursery!!!!! And I swear we have a camera, but I'll have to have Nick find it so I can start posting pictures soon!

Well tomorrow is my last day of clinical, so hopefully I won't abandon my dear blog for much longer! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment