Monday, May 14, 2012

1 Month!

Holy Cow! It's already been a month! Little Abigail celebrated her 1 month birthday yesterday with her whole family. Both sets of grandparents, aunts, and uncles came up to Cumming, GA to Cumming Baptist Church (where I can now officially say Nick is the new children's pastor! Praise the Lord!) for her baby dedication and mother's day celebration. She had a blast!

It's so crazy to me to think that 1 month has past. When I think about all the feedings and late-night wakings, it seems like 1 month dragged on. But when I think about little Abby growing from 8lb 5oz to 10lb 11 oz, holding her head up, being more awake, and outgrowing newborn clothes (*tear), this month happened so fast.

I thank the Lord everyday for the opportunity to stay at home with my little honey Abby. It has been sooo challenging but sooo rewarding. Getting to wake up every morning and read her a Bible story after breakfast. Making funny faces together. Watching her fall asleep on Daddy's chest at night. Dressing her up in pretty-girl clothes. :)  I love it.... I love her.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from last month:

At the hospital:




Funny Face:





At Daddy's Softball game:


Pretty Girl on her 1 month birthday:


1 comment:

  1. Christy she is beautiful. I really hope I get to meet her in person sometime soon. Hugs to everyone.

    Mommy Newsome

    ReplyDelete