Sunday, August 8, 2010

Go Time!


    So "the cloud" as some of our friends refer to it, has begun to lift (knock on wood) and good things are coming our way. As of now, everyone is healthy and happy. Nick and I are still seeing the Lord's hand work in our lives just as much as we did when "the cloud" settled itself over our little family. And it's exciting all that is going on, but it's all happing so quickly. Nick and I refer to this next month and a half as GO TIME!

    We are in the process of closing on a house (a foreclosure in very good shape that we're getting a GREAT deal on), moving out of our apartment, starting the fall semester of school for both of us, Nick starting his job, and a nice long trip to Georgia for Brooks' wedding! YAY! I know I'll be exhausted, but I also know that it will feel sooooooo good when, at the end of October I will be able to sit on my back patio or my own backyard with my hubby and my puppy and enjoy the beginning of fall (my favorite season) and birthday month!


    Fall is also another time of great change for loved ones in our lives. My youngest sister, Callie, is going to college. She'll be a UGA Bulldog through and through. While she is nervous about the change, I know she'll do great.



    Other friends are starting new jobs, leaving old jobs for newer ones, and starting families. Fall is wonderful. Though the days are growing shorter, the crisp air I felt in the morning today called to me. I felt brisk and light, ready to get out of the sweltering heat and pressure of this past summer. The Lord has a lot planned for us, for you. He always has, and always will. Cloud or no cloud. :)


    We'd love your prayers in this time of change. That we won't pull out our hair as we fit so much into so little time. That we will be able to be thankful for these opportunities. That we will never cease to praise the Lord!


Here are pictures of the new house!

Front :)


Living Room



Kitchen... and Nick's parents

Kitchen again... our walls are the PERFECT color :)

Master Bedroom


Full Master bath and walk in closet!
Come stay anytime you'd like! Just after September, OK? ;)

1 comment: