Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow days and babies

School was canceled today due to snow... no complaints here! This just means nap time with the puppy.

Nick's in a week long intensive class this week, so it's just the pup and I. He's coming home tonight (so he doesn't have to pay for another hotel room... yes, that's my husband), and we're going to see some friends from Sunday School who just had a little baby boy yesterday. So excited for them!

Then tomorrow will consist of more snow, sleeping in, and lunch with some girls from work. Then I get to see Lexie's baby.

Let me tell you, babies are so cute, but I am so glad that I don't have one right now.... My life would be super crazy! So I'll just stick to seeing other people's babies on snow days for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! You can check it out here: http://fentonfever.blogspot.com/2011/01/fab-find-friday-stylish-blogger-award.html. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete