Monday, July 18, 2011

Me, Myself, and Yoda

So Nick is in NYC on a mission trip this week... leaving me, by myself, with Yoda. He's a pretty good companion I guess :)

So what have I been doing with my alone time, you ask? A lot!

Well Friday, Nick and I met up with some friends for... Harry Potter... yessss! It was AWESOME! I'm a little sad it's over :(

On Saturday, I had a girl's day with some friends from Sunday School. We drove up to Cinci to the creation museum (which was OK) and then Ikea (which was fun). It's so good to have just some good girl time. No I do love and adore Nick, but I loved spending time with these girls.

Sunday involved my favorite things I have been dying to do... Church, Naps, and 30 Rock marathon on Netflix. 'Nuff said.

Today has been spent cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. My internal body clock woke me up at 7 am (yay) and I began sweeping, wiping, dusting, and laundering. I took a break for lunch with some friends, came back and napped (again... I know. But it's just sooo good!). Now I'm going to make some twice baked spaghetti and fold the laundry while watching Fiddler on the Roof... sigh. I love being a girl.

But seriously, I miss my hubster and CANNOT wait for him to get back home! Oh and I'm excited for my fam to come up this weekend... So at least I'll be busy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment